Friday, September 19, 2008

Think Monday, Think ATC - Handwriting


I used a vintage bill that I purchased on ebay a year ago. There was someone selling a bunch of old attorney's files that were over 100 years old. The handwriting was pretty cool - as were the notes. Most of it seems to be with debt repayment.

I used some Distress Inks, Tattered Angels Mist Spray and some Pearlescent Blue Pigment ink to give the background it's odd color. I got the picture of the little boy from Lisa's Altered Arts and the crown is from Victorian Scrapworks.

5 comments:

Gunn Marit said...

Lovely ATC!

Sandy said...

Oh wow this is really lovely.
Wonderful ATC.

Cindy Jones Lantier said...

This is really lovely! I love the "odd color" of the background!

Cuchy said...

Great background colouring! M.Carmen

Deborah said...

Really lovely. And what a great use for an old bill.