Sunday, April 12, 2009

Crazy Amigo Challenge - Tim Holtz




For those of you not familiar with Tim Holtz is geniuses who "invents" for Ranger Inks. He also has a line of stamps for Stampers Anonymous. He is one of the lucky people in the world who actually enjoys his job, and when he is not out demonstrating the latest product line, he is home doing the exact same thing! What a life! His studio was recently featured in Cloth, Papers, Scissors "Studios" magazine.

I love his stuff! I own every color Distress Ink Pad. I have quite a few bottles of Alcohol Inks. I have a lot of his rubber stamps (especially the sets that come with their own reusable cushion). I have even watched a few of his demonstrations on-line.

About a year ago I attended a rubber stamp/scrapbook show and was able to add to my collection of rubber stamps and ink pads. I was also able to see a first hand demonstration of how some of the Distress Inks can be used. So I went home and tried some of the techniques myself on some tags. I kept the results hanging around on my desk.

Now a chance to show them because this week's Crazy Amigo Challenge is "anything" Tim Holtz.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow these are fantastic.
Stunning Tags. Love them.

Tania said...

Great tags! Love the colors u used.