Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wednesday Stamper - Twinchies Inch by Inch - Celebrate




Wednesday Stamper's Theme is "Twinchies" - 2x2 inch pieces of work. It was bound to happen. You have inchies (1 inch square); twinchies (2 inch squares); Itty bitties (3 inch square); 4x4s, Skinnies (3x5), Moos, and ATCs (3.5 x 2.5 inchies.) The challenge with all of these size specifications is to keep your art within the confines of the canvas you are working on.

And since the Inch by Inch theme is Celebrate I decided to combine the two. I got these two stamps a long time ago and they are among my favorites. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful twinchies!

Anonymous said...

lovely, really like the top stamp!

Susie Campbell (Sue Smith) said...

These are cool... I love the colour combos!

Anonymous said...

How colorful and vibrant - I especially like the third! :)

Sandy said...

Wow they are unbelievable.
Stunning work.

Nancy Dooren ~ Nans said...

These are.... stunning!!! I love everything!!! great work!!!