Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Four by four is not always a truck



I love blogs and websites that offer challenges. Sometimes you need a little something to spur your creativity.

Yesterday, I went over to my father's house and found my oldest sister pacing the driveway. She is starting the groundwork for her dissertation. I knew exactly what she was doing by pacing: she was forming the outline for her next chapter in her disseration in her head and needed to pace to get the creative juices flowing.

Challenge blogs/websites are the same thing. They are a place where you can look and see if that is the driveway you want to pace up and down to get your strike your creative spark. I have a few sites on the right side of this blog for you to check out. These two brides were created for the theme of vintage brides for 4x4 Friday. These pieces of work measure a mere 4x4 inches.

So check out the site and give it a try!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Oh wow they are so wonderful. Gorgeous creations.