Friday, May 16, 2008

Wednesday Stamper - A-R-T it up.


Wednesday's Stamper theme for this week was the word ART. To create this ATC, I used hot pressed water color paper with watered-down Distress Inks and some Perfect Pearls to create the background. I then used the Art stamp cube from Stampers Anonymous to add some additional elements - the word DADA (my favorite type of art) and EXHIBITION. I have a lot of Alice in Wonderland stamps and the one used here is from Leavenworth Jackson. The Mona Lisa is courtesy of Dover Books and the frame is from ArtChix Studios. I used a set of wooden letter press stamps that I purchased on eBay for the word ART. The result is a multi-colored layered effect that shows Alice Liddle admiring the Mona Lisa.

9 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow this is amazing. Incredibel piece.
Love them.

Hermine said...

Looks great.

moi said...

lovely atc. all the elements work well.

stampingbalou said...

Jennifer, this is brilliant - what an incredible piece of art !

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card.

Willy said...

Wonderful ATC!

~*~Patty S said...

Love this piece, Mona rocks!!!! Thanks for reminding me that I have a DADA stamp.....somewhere :)

Mescrap said...

This is really a beautiful piece !
Love it.

MD said...

Superbe
bravo MD